The QAIHC Business Quality Centre commenced full operations from 1 June 2011, with the initial aim of supporting member services across the state through fee for service arrangements across a number of back-of-office administrative functions, supporting improved focus upon core service delivery operations.
The objectives of the QAIHC Business Quality Centre are to:-
- Provide improved quality of outputs in the 5 core services to all clients.
- Deliver cost savings in each of the 5 core services to all clients.
- Ensure internal and external reporting meet required deadlines.
- Provide all clients, no matter what size, access to the 5 core services.
- Continue to provide improvements in efficiency and effectiveness in operations for all
The QAIHC Business Quality Centre offers the following five core services:-
- Finance – includes Accounting, structure and presentation of financial reports, Bookkeeping and Payroll services.
- Human Resources – includes all aspects of Human Resource Management, with specialisations in design of position descriptions.
- Information Communication Technology – includes all aspects of hardware requirements and functionality and software communications, reports, management and support.
- Shared Procurement of Goods and Services.
- Consultancy Services.